Re: [Usability] tab hightlight

On Sat, 2006-11-25 at 21:22 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
> hi,
> could anyone please comment on
> gaim and xchat use colors to highlight tabs. gnome uses the blink anim
> in the panel to highlight change in applications. The  issue #132173
> even has a patch and it would be a pitty to let it bitrot...
> And as said in the discussion in bugzilla, it would be good to have
> something about this in the HIG.

Indeed, as mentioned in the discussion, there's actually a HIG bug
already open about this:

Like many HIG bugs, it's been open a while :/  I'd like to try and clean
up a lot of them and release an updated version before the end of the
year, before proposing a somewhat revamped HIG going forward, but no

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group                      +353 1 819 9771