Re: [Usability] Colour Schemes Tab

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Mariano [ISO-8859-1] Suárez-Alvarez wrote:

> For those that think they can do better than theme designers, it may be
> nice to figure out some way of letting them create color palettes for a
> theme and install them somehow; a simple app to design palettes would be
> easy to write (which would scan the theme for its symbolic color names,
> and, say, present a color button for each of them or something in that
> spirit)

Quick comment, a differnt kind of colour palette editor which may be of
general interest:
Agave (f.k.a. ColourScheme)
http://home.gna.org/colorscheme/

As an example of a small application that does one thing in a lot of
detail I rather like Agave and it does try and help users choose
complementary colours.  (Although I'm still not pleased to see the word
"Favorites" used in the interface.)

--
Alan