Re: [Usability] alphabetic sorting of dynamic content

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 20:29 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> On 5/1/06, Liam R E Quin <liam holoweb net> wrote:
> > >
> > > Mapping order, yes...and it is still the order used; I have no idea
> > > why you would observe otherwise.

Actually it's no longer true -- CVS HEAD uses alphabetical sorting based
on the user's locale.

Vincent and Fred Crozat confirmed this on IRC, and see also gnome
bug 171804, in which this sorted behaviour was requested, and lack
of it reported as a bug.

Maybe a context menu option to sort the list would be better?

Liam