Re: [Usability] Re: New UI for gnome-about-me capplet

http://java.sun.com/products/jlf/ed2/book/HIG.Visual3.html#78052

> I don't recall whether the GNOME HIG mentions this.

It's worth bearing in mind that British and US rules
on title capitalization are different.
'Automatic Save Every Five Minutes' makes me feel like
I'm being shouted out, or at best, e-nun-cia-ted to
like I'm a bit slow.

The HIG section on Capitalization says to use sentence
capitalization for labels and so on.

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/design-text-labels.html#layout-capitalization

Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets. http://uk.mail.yahoo.com