[Usability] Re: New UI for gnome-about-me capplet

Diego González <diego pemas net> writes:

> Clicking on the "Address book card" would show a dialog very simmilar to
> the current evolution "new contact" dialog.
>
> What do you think about this new UI? how can it be improved?

If the GNOME standard calls for headline capitalization, your UI needs
to use it. In practice, the GNOME apps are inconsistent (which is
unfortunate).

I'm actually a Java programmer and use the following guidelines:

  http://java.sun.com/products/jlf/ed2/book/HIG.Visual3.html#78052

I don't recall whether the GNOME HIG mentions this.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler newt com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD