Re: [Usability] New launcher edition dialog

--- Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:

> Do you prefer the dialog we have in nautilus?
> (right-click on .desktop
> file in nautilus) We could work to use this one
> everywhere, but I find
> the dialog really bloated for editing a launcher on
> the panel.

I agree that it's bloated, but I wish there was a way
to give the same dialog to all launchers, wherever
they are.

When we were looking at Amaranth's mockup in IRC, I
was thinking that could be shown as a tab in the
nautilus dialog (although it would duplicate the Icon
control).
But your latest mockup is landscape rather than
portrait, so I don't think it would work.