Re: [Usability] New launcher edition dialog

Op do, 30-03-2006 te 07:33 +0200, schreef Vincent Untz:
> Do you prefer the dialog we have in nautilus? (right-click on .desktop
> file in nautilus) We could work to use this one everywhere, but I find
> the dialog really bloated for editing a launcher on the panel.

What about this:

* Panelitem-preferences:
Use a simple dialog, like your mockup.

* .desktop-preferences (Nautilus):
Replace the contents for the "General"-tab with exactly the same content
as in the simple dialog (for consistency). Users are not interested in
the filesize and the (mime-)type of a .desktop-file anyway, but you
still can change permissions if you like.

--
Tim Steenvoorden <timlists lapis demon nl>