Re: [Usability] Updating the HIG

--- Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM> wrote:

> On 21 Mar 2006, at 18:14, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> > How do we update the HIG?
>
> Patches are weclome, but I usually end up rewriting
> even my own bits
> two or three times, so just filing a bug with a list
> of the
> recommendations you'd like to see is probably
> equally good :)

I'm the same -- working on docs, sometimes it's only
once I've made a commit to CVS that I sit back and
spot a better way of putting something.

> I wouldn't say a complete rewrite is imminent, but
> I'd like to close
> as many of the outstanding bugs as possible to get
> another stable
> release out the door before the (northern
> hemisphere) summer

I'd be happy to help with that.
I was thinking of looking at the open bugs and writing
patches if that would be of help.
(Where is the HIG in CVS, by the way?)