Re: [Usability] Using nouns or verbs for the disclosure widgets

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Calum Benson wrote:

[...]

> Yeah, that placeholder's been there a while :/  I really want to get
> stuck into the HIG post-GUADEC (assuming I'm not one of Sun's unlucky
> 5000....)

If you are among the unlucky hundreds it would be a serious loss to Gnome,
since you seem to be the only usability professional actively helping on
this list anymore.  If there are other usability professionals here rather
than enthusiastic amateurs please do feel free to (re)introduce
yourselves.

--
Alan