Re: [Usability] Using nouns or verbs for the disclosure widgets

Hey,

I'd go with "Show/Hide details", as it indicates whether the details
are being currently shown or hidden.

I think a verb would be more fitting with natural language. If I
wanted to see the details, I'd want to "show details". I wouldn't go
"details" to hide or show them. If they were on a tab you'd want the
objective noun, like a title, but seeing as the disclosure widget is
an action, I'd go with an action phrase.

A verb would correspond with the such commonly used verbs as "save
file" and "cancel".

Raeth