Re: [Usability] Mini UI reviews

On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 19:08 +0000, Alan Horkan wrote:

> Anyone have a VMWare Player image for a recent 2.13 version of Gnome?
> It would be a big help for me a perhaps others who have difficulty setting
> up a bleeding edge Gnome desktop.

I don't unfortunately, but for anyone else who's worried about coming to
the UI reviews without access to the latest builds, don't worry too
much... we usually try and get somebody (e.g. the maintainer, if they're
around) to post screenshots of the things we're looking at as we go
along.  It's not the same as being able to use it, of course, but it
gives everyone a chance to comment.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group