Re: [Usability] two options hat would be helpful

On 11/26/06, Jocelyn Aznar <lejocelyn gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I just want to speak about two features that would be very useful, I think.
The first one is to be able to put an application in the foreground of the
screen. This application would be always viewable even when you start
another programm or change of virtual desktop. May be a fourth option in the
top right of a application window would be a good place to put the button.
The second idea is about the spatial mod (spatial navigation ?) for
nautilus. The way windows (of nautilus) open isn't really serviceable, may
be it can improved it by forbidden windows to cover up each other.

That's all. Thanks for your time spent to read me. :)

Hi,

The first one you can already do today. Just right-click on the
applications menu bar, and then select "On top" and then "Always on
visible workspace." Do you think that is sufficient or are you
proposing another design?

--
mvh Björn