[Usability] GDM

Hello,

We've been using Gnome in our office for a little while, and I've noticed new users consistently struggle with the login manager. Sometimes they will type TAB ENTER directly after their user name. Sometimes they enter the password in the username field. I've watched some go through the cycle three times in a row.

Displaying the username and password fields simultaneously would solve this issue, but I don't see such designs on art.gnome.org.

Andrew