[Usability] Re: A (rather long) list of GNOME usability issues

Op Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:53:58 +0100, schreef Joachim Noreiko:

>> No, no, no! :). We've changed the behavior multiple
>> times forth and back
>> in the past because people are never satisfied.

> I can have two windows for bar/, with different
> backgrounds and visual settings.
> In spatial terms, they look like different places.
> but when I delete a file from one, it's gone from the
> other!

Agreed, two folders that are in fact the same should be represented
identically. The fact that nautilus doesn't do this breaks the spatial
metaphor in confusing ways. (For browser mode, things might be different.)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen