Re: [Usability] end-user whines about 2.10

Just to butt my head into this, I also found the new network applet to
be a regression. I understand why it is good to standardize on one,
but the little diamonds are not the greatest. Almost every other meter
in software uses simply boxes, and to me that is much clearer, as the
screenshot shows.

Corey