Re: [Usability] Feedback on UI design, please.

I liked your idea. I would want to see the final app, but it looks
simple enough. I was a bit concerned about the wording of synonyms
stuff though. Again, that would have to wait for the a working demo
for some better wording.

Thanks for sharing it,

Corey