[Usability] Re: Compress Files feature directly from Properties options

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:21:09 -0700, Karim Nassar wrote:

> It doesn't offer a path for me to select (defaults to the current dir),
> nor does it offer me other formats that file roller supports.

Simply enter a name with .tar.bz2 or .zip extension and it'll do what you
want.  This is one of the things that _do_ work in File Roller :-)

--
Best Regards,  | This signature is currently under construction.
 Sebastian     | Please check back later!