Re: [Usability] gedit's Save A Copy

Slightly off-topic, but everyone discussing this (IMHO) should take a
look at what scratchpad[1] does. It is a very basic text editor right
now, but in particular, it implements instant-apply saving and marking
of revisions. IMHO, that's the route gedit should think about going
instead of doing lots of complicated stuff to unbreak broken concepts
like 'save'.

Luis

[1] http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=760