Re: [Usability] screenshot & recording desktop video

On 6/10/05, jeroen xs4all nl <jeroen xs4all nl> wrote:
> Right. I was thinking about the same thing (people will probably know what
> Quicktime and Windows Media Video mean, but Ogg Theora...).
>
> I think your description is too vague though. Probably something like
> "Windows video (AVI)" or "Apple video (Quicktime)", but i'll let other
> people (translators) come up with better descriptions :)

The usability and/or doc people are a lot more appropriate than the
translators :) *cough* usability folks, back me up here *cough* :)

Other than this, I find the dialog really quite nice- really glad to
see someone tackling it- will be really nice to have- insert more
incoherent but really happy mumblings here- Thanks!

Luis