Re: [Usability] screenshot & recording desktop video

Right. I was thinking about the same thing (people will probably know what
Quicktime and Windows Media Video mean, but Ogg Theora...).

I think your description is too vague though. Probably something like
"Windows video (AVI)" or "Apple video (Quicktime)", but i'll let other
people (translators) come up with better descriptions :)

Jeroen