Re: [Usability] screenshot & recording desktop video

CC me please (i'm not subscribed to the list).

Corey: the reason the video type is there is for the following use-case:

- You record a video for yourself. Ogg Theora is fine (OSS codec and all).
- You record a video for your Apple/Windows friend who doesn't have Ogg
Theora installed. You then select either Quicktime or WMV so his native
player can play it ok.

The reason for displaying this here instead of after recording is purely a
technical issue (we don't want to transcode a video afterwards).

Jeroen