Re: [Usability] Keyboard Layout Options

> There are a couple of arguments for not needing a solution
>  -This problem is preferable to those associated with the old UI anyway
> (sorry svu :-) )
Arrgh:) I am not as stubborn as some people could think:)

>  -There are no options selected by default. All selected options were made
> so by conscious action by the user: they should be able to remember which
> they've selected.

After I played with the patch (thanks, John, for the very solid
initial version), it turned into this:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=36226&action=view

So now I am reasonably happy (well, I'll just think about sorting the
options alphabetically). If usability folks could give me "Go ahead" -
I'll have to ask GTP permission to add one translatable string - and
will commit the stuff.

Sergey