Re: [Usability] Show desktop button

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 01:01:18 +0000, Tom Conneely
<tom conneely17 ntlworld com> wrote:
> I have just noticed that the show desktop button minimises all windows
> on every workspace and was just wandering what the reasons were behind
> this decision as it seems to make little sense to me. When I am working

Others have already answered, but for the really curious, it's
discussed on bug 142198.  I'm not aware of any reason behind the old
behavior--it just seems to have been what happened to be implemented.
But, if you upgrade, this will be fixed for you now.  :-)

Cheers,
Elijah