[Usability] Inconsistency window menu

Hi,

If I right click on the button of a window in the gnome panel (taskbar) I see the following menu items

Minimize
Maximize
Roll Up
Move
Resize
-------
Close
-------
Put On All Workspaces
Move to Another Workspace

If click on the window icon of a open window or right click on the title bar I see:

Minimize
Maximize
On Top
Move
Resize
-------
Close
-------
Put On All Workspaces
Move to Workspace Left
Move to Workspace Right
Move to Another Workspace

So:
Roll Up only appears in the panel context menu
"On Top", "Move to Workspace Left" and "Move to Workspace Right" only appear in the window menu

Is this intentional??

I guess the easiest way to fix it to extend both menus with all the options, but then there will 10 items, which seems a bit too much.

Any ideas??

Jaap