Re: [Usability] HIG Updates

Calum Benson wrote:
On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 11:41, Patrick Costello wrote:
Therefore, the label in the original message would be:

"Close Without Saving".

I'd be happy to update the HIG to reflect that, too.  Although as it
happens I prefer "Don't Save" anyway (contraction and all)-- if it's
good enough for the Mac... :)

I'm going to make some updates to the screenshot for the HIG, but I have a few questions as I've never worked on the HIG before:

- Is there any kind of release schedule? How/when to changes in CVS get reflected in the live/current/official version?

- Is there a recommendation on theme/icons/font-settings?

- Anything else I should know?

Thanks,
Steven Garrity