Re: [Usability] gnome-terminal shortcuts

On Sat, 2005-12-24 at 21:49 +0000, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
<snip>
> I've come to the GNOME terminal after using the
> terminal on OS X.
> Despite the mac's history of being command-line
> averse, the OS X terminal integrates well into the
> rest of the system.
> For example, I can:
> - use the 'open' command to launch an app or document
> as if I double-clicked it

You can use "gnome-open" for that.

> - drag icons from the file manager to command line
> input

That works with the GNOME terminal

> - copy and paste to and from other apps

That works if you use the Copy and Paste menu items, or corresponding
keyboard shortcuts.

So what is it that the OS X terminal has that the GNOME one doesn't?

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>