Re: [Usability] Better look Re: (no subject)

ok but don't u agree that it passed long since last change and it needs
urgent action?
I mean that we can discuss the matter, but it was u that said that there
was a need for people that want 2 do something... i can get on the
graphics but i have no knowledge of programing or putting them in the
right place....
there's where i need help, i also can do something that i like but that
doesn't mean that everybody will like so i need help to know what people
like and what appeals to them.. i'm in portugal here people like
diferent things then in america or england... do u understand me?