Re: [Usability] Escape Closing Dialog

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 05:21 -0500, Simon Francis wrote:
> Thats stupid, why do I care what button is on a dialog? Escape should
> simply dismiss it, its just confusing how it closes some and not
> others. Users don't notice that it only does for ones with cancels, it
> seems to be random.

The only thing I said is that it wasn't random. If you're not happy, you
could always file a bug (or at least search for one), instead of
branding it as stupid.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
And I know another oneL 'Stikk en reddik opp I rumba mi', which means,
'Stick a raddish up my arse'. -- Johnny Depp