Re: [Usability] The eternal fileselector dilemma :)

On Sep 27, 2004, at 7:59 AM, Alan Horkan wrote:

I think if the File Chooser was a bit better about remembering the last
directory used (and it think that is application specific) I would hope
there would be less need have seperate lists of bookmarks for each
application.

This is one of my few problems with the current file chooser; too much "re-navigation" to get back to a folder containing documents used in a given application.

Daniel J. Wilson