[Usability] Re: [evolution-patches] Patch for #64800

It doesn't differ much. Mainly the widget layout. At that time, it was
better to try to go for ideal user interaction, rather than regressing
to the old UI that doesn't entirely follow the HIG, and looks confusing,
because there are then two pieces of text showing you the timezone,
which may or may not be the same.

A side effect of the current code is bug #64800. Since I didn't have
time to fix it right, and make tooltips work, I decided it best to
regress the UI for 2.0, since people are used to the dialog working in
a specific way in Evolution for now.

-- dobey