[Usability] Re: Nautilus Sendto -- opportunities for generalisation

Hello Edd,

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004, Edd Dumbill wrote:

I don't understand why you're spending so much energy telling me this.

I'm not targeting you in particular, but anyone who's involved. The reason I spend energy on this is because I care deeply about how the GNOME user interface is evolving. If you feel that I've attacked you personally, that was certainly not my intention, and I apologize for that.

tired of developing anything at all.  This is what Nat was talking about
in his GUADEC keynote about not letting our inclination to do things the
Right Way stop us doing things.

Nat certainly did have a point with that remark.

Right now, this thread is making me lose the will to carry on.

:-(

This is my last post.

I hope you meant '..in this thread'. I'd hate to be the one driving you away from developing GNOME software when I only tried to bring UI issues to everyone's attention.

P.S.

Well, they can send always send patches into me then.

Totally besides the point, but: is 'send x into someone' a correct English expression? First time I see it used. :-)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778