Re: [Usability] Mac-style menus?

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 18:27 -0400, David Feldman wrote:
> Cool. Is there a distro with KDE configured to take advantage of this
> that I can try out?

Dude, it's just an option buried somewhere in among the bazillion other
options in KDE.  Search around for it, you'll find it somewhere with
enough patience.  It's been there for many, many years now - I remember
seeing it back when I first started with desktop Linux (before I settled
on GNOME), which was *at least* 4 years ago.

Granted, you should probably move this discussion over to the KDE user
help lists, and not the GNOME usability list.  Just *slightly* off
topic.