[Usability] Re: Error dialogs (among others?) and focus stealing prevention

I think I came across as very overly nit-picky.  Sorry about that.  I
think I also misunderstood you when I responded as well, and that you
were just trying to suggest the changes requested in bug 151996--is
that right, or am I still misunderstanding?