Re: [Usability] spatial nautilus concerns

On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 21:46 -0400, Steve Hall wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 01:04, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> >
> [...]
> > Note, I'd also strongly agree with the basic point that it's
> > pointless to have all these long threads on spatial nautilus.
>
> Sorry, where should this be discussed if not here? Sure it's been
> beaten to death, but I get the sense this is because there isn't
> general agreement across the community yet.

This is a fine place to discuss it, I'm just skeptical that post number
5000 is going to result in general agreement. General agreement isn't
really the goal anyway; we'd get nowhere if we had to get hundreds of
people (some of them with little expertise or understanding in a given
area) to agree on each decision.

Don't get me wrong, new information or data could be useful.

Havoc