Re: [Usability] spatial nautilus concerns

Thank you very much, David, for that wonderful reasoning (not directly
but in a way) against spacial. I'm actually tired of the discussion, but
dislike spacial, since it just _doesn't_ work for me.
I havedeep hierachies, I love tab completion browsing... and think that
moving the mouse arround on the desktop to move from one folder to the
next doesn't comply with Fitt's Law.

Concerning your need for a decoupleing of browermode and the tree
view... just go to view and disaple the sidepane, the pathbar and the
statusbar and you'll have an almost "spacial" (it's not spacial at all,
but looks like it) experience with the advantage that you don't have to
move your mouse across the the desktop all the time, that you don't
clutter you desktop and that you can easily go back, forth and up.

Just my € 0.02

The other David