Re: [Usability] "just right" size button [was: Spatial Improvement: Default windows placement]

John Keller wrote:
> I have several directories with a large number of files, and this
> would mean I'd constantly be shrinking them and/or turning them into
> list views.

Er, "constantly" was a bit of an overstatement. More like I have several directories with numerous files (considering a 1024x768 screen). It'd be a pain to have to adjust each window manually upon first opening just to avoid filling the whole screen.

Just so that "just right" sizing doesn't get lost in my rhetoric...

- John