Re: [Usability] Thoughts about the file chooser

I will have to agree with you.

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:13:02 +0100 (IST), Alan Horkan
<horkana maths tcd ie> wrote:

> sorry for the late reply, i didn't notice this message before

<snip>

> Your suggestions are all pretty good improvements but none of them are
> reason enought to get rid of the file chooser.

thanks

--
Leonardo Santagada

"But hey, the fact that I have better taste than anybody else in the
universe is just something I have to live with. It's not easy being
me."
-- Linus Torvalds.