Re: [Usability] Thoughts about the file chooser

Hi,

Alan Horkan wrote:

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Leonardo Santagada wrote:
The filechooser is only staying while we don't do anything better than
it. I think one solution might be click&drop,

I'm not buying it.
I do agree with Alan here. Ripping out something that has been in the UI for decades (and no, that is not an excuse) cannot be done just because...

As for improving the current one - I will reread all the ideas that were recently exchanged and sort of condense them into an easy-on-the-brain document. When it's ready, I'll come back asking for comments :)

L.