Re: PATCH for Search in folders (was Re: [Usability] Some usability feedback)

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 22:25 -0800, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> Dude, you rock. :)
>
> That said, in the future what about using medusa or some other tool that
> will have cached all this for the most part?

well thats the general idea. As soon as Medusa is ready we plug it in
instead of gnome-search-tool.

If we dont get medusa by Xmas I might create an alternate tool to do the
same cause we cant wait forever for it (I dont mean to step on anyones
toes here so I hope thats a reasonable timeframe/deadline).

jamie.