Re: [Usability] Re: Move to Workspace (Right | Left) Proposal

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, David Zulaica wrote:

please excuse me if i'm out of line or if there's some norms i'm simply not
following; i've just joined the list.

First of all, welcome!

Since you asked, there are a few small things that you might want to look at. The first one is that your mail client doesn't preserve the thread structure, so I couldn't see that your mail was a reply to my posting. Second, set your line break limit at max. 78 characters if you can, otherwise your text will look messy in other peoples' mail programs.

I look forward to your contributions!

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen