Re: Re: [Usability] Re: Move to Workspace (Right | Left) Proposal

sorry. email flubbed.

greetings, all.

please excuse me if i'm out of line or if there's some norms i'm simply not
following; i've just joined the list.

that out of the way...

>Well, there *is* another way (but is it better?): dragging windows
>around in the workspace switcher.

personally, i think this is a much better way. having the workspace switcher
being the target of a drag/drop is much more accessible than inching a cursor
through a menu heirarchy, especially if the user adds more workspaces (as in +4).
the user understands drag and drop. perhaps this should be advertised more?

that said, time for me to play catch-up and figure out where everyone is. ;)

thanks.
david