Re: [Usability] Gnome Wallpaper Properties

On Mër , 2004-01-07 at 02:13, Bryan W. Clark wrote:
> Hey dobey ~
>
> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> > This mail seems to be mostly about the "Desktop Background" vs.
> > "Wallpaper" issue, that, in previous mail, I said I would present a
> > compilation of evidence as to why "Wallpaper" is the better term for
> > what we, and specifically, this capplet, are trying to do on the
> > desktop. I will still do that, when I get a little spot of time to do
> > it, however, I don't believe this mail is the place to do it. Calum's
> > mail was much more direct and pointed out the issues better, so I will
> > reply to it, when I get time. Until the issues with that are resolved,
> > no further changes to labels will be made.
>
> Maybe it's disappeared into the ether of my Inbox, but I don't believe you
> ever gave us the satisfaction of a response to this issue. :-)

Sorry. I never actually got time to think about this and write a
sensible mail. I did decide to changes the labels though. The new
labels seem to describe even better what is being affected. I made
a screen-shot in English. http://www.gnome.org/~dobey/gwp-english.png
this is what is going into CVS tonight.

-- dobey