Re: [Usability] Console with toolbar

David Christian Berg wrote:

What about ctrl-shift-c and ctrl-shift-v?
not the thing one can press with one hand.
Xselection is much better.

As of toolbar - ctrl+t and ctrl+w works very good for me.
I simply miss "encoding" button/shortcut. But gnome-terminal
is hard to use without those hotkeys. And I think it would
be better if optional configurable toolbar existed.

Well, many gnome apps could be emproved this way.
cut, copy, paste, delete buttons for Nautilus,
word wrap button for gedit - to provide "mouse shortcuts"
to functions buried in menus.

Customizable toolbars can be very handy -
one can add needed things and throw away unnesessary.
And of course, turn the toolbar off to save space.

Is it a hard task? Well, Drag and Drop(firefox style),
is not nesessary - simple list(IE style) would do just fine.

--
Timothy Babytch, Vantage Software.