[Usability] Console with toolbar

I have a problem: the creation of tab console is not enough faster.
I explain it:

For create gnome-terminal tab we have two options: a) Go to Menu-->File->New
Tab-->[wait a second for show list]-->choose "Default" (for example). A
tedious way. Or b) use shortcurts. But this way implies that we have to
memorize the shortcut. The memory (of humans and others things) is limited.
So many people won't memorize it (because we have to memorize shortcut for
console, gedit, ....).

So, I think that it's a useful thing that the terminal has a toolbar. A
toolbar on which we have a "new tab button". So with only one click, we could
create new tab.

The standard toolbars have the possibility of custom it. So we could have a
toolbar with our (custom) icons: "new tab", "preferences", ...

One interesting option were that we could enable or disable this toolbar. For
the people who want to show terminal with "older" aspect.

That's all,
Xan.