Re: [Usability] An idea for Nautilus new OO-based UI

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 19:53, Mario Vukelic wrote:

> And it's answered already. The point is to close them automatically when
> you don't need them anymore. When window creation is fast, it doesn't
> matter. Problem seems to be to find a way to do the automatic opening
> and closing of windows without infringing on Apple's patents

/me imagines windows that, if you've only opened them to access another
folder that they contain, gradually fade to complete transparency unless
you click in them again before they disappear...

Don't worry, I'm going on a much-needed vacation tomorrow :)

Cheeri,
Calum.