Re: [Usability] An idea for Nautilus new OO-based UI

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Julien Olivier wrote:

> > Why do you assume all those subdirectories need to be opened?
>
> That's interesting. How is one supposed to go from /home/foo to
> /home/foo/a/b/c/d/e without opening a, b, c and d ? That's a real
> question.

Actually I was referring to a high number of subdirectories in any given
directory. It's not clear to me why a high number of subdirectories is a
problem in itself.

But to answer your question, is it decided already that a folder in
OO-mode can't have a tree side pane visible at the same time?

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: lost / kwijt! :-(