Re: [Usability] RFP: File chooser user interface

on 09.09.2003 17:02 Alan Horkan said the following:
I prefer to err on the side of caution, removing crosspost to
gtk-devel-list, I'll repost there if requested.
Sorry about that. Since the first email was crossposted, I made the assumption that it was alright with this thread (I know that it should not be done generally). I have posted several messages before I recieved this, but I will not do it again.