[Usability] Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] pet peeve

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 00:16, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 06:29, Colin Walters wrote:
> > On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 19:09, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > > Eeek, no clear button for the search. I want my clear button like in
> > > Evolution!

After talking to Seth, we agreed that RB's main window was complicated
enough, and that an entry like "View -> Show All" which would clear the
browse and search entries would be the easiest and clearest way to go.

Could apply easily in both iRadio and Library contexts.

Colin, what do you reckon?

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
The revelation that his marriage of 30 years had disintegrated because
of his wife's infidelity came as a rude shock, like a surcharge at a
formerly surcharge-free cashpoint.