[Usability] Re: display full path in spatial nautilus

Hasbullah bin Pit wrote:

Thing to discuss....

When I'm using windows, i always set "Display full path at title bar"
in both type of explorer (spatial or navigation)

for me it is usefull for me to know the path of current opened folder.

in nautilus spatial mode, i cant find any option to enable it.
I think full path should be displayed somewhere, either in status bar or title bar.. or some other place...

any comment?

Agreed. Maybe it's against the idea but i also think it should be there.
I do have folders with identical names ...

--
NetCat

FREE 10MB Email + Antivirus + POP3 + more...
Get it at http://www.doal.co.il:81/free/?c=antivirus