Re: [Usability] Some interesting user feedback
- From: "Todd R. Burzynski" <todd savvyfox com>
- To: <usability gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Some interesting user feedback
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:45:23 -0600 (CST)
Hello, all. I am new to the list and was going to lurk for a while, but
it seems like such a lively discussion...
I am onboard with Dan's analysis. In summary:
1) Move nitty-gritty details to less prominent place, e.g., seperate tab
2) Encourage user to submit report
3) Long term goal of integration with some sort of update tool
As far as the exact message goes, I think that the Open Source world has a
legacy of being sassy that we shouldn't leave by the wayside. I think
The application "$APPNAME" has crashed.
Please help us to help you by submitting a bug report to
the developers. Click "Send Bug Report" to enter the the
Bug Reporting Assistant, or click "Don't Send" to exit
without further action.
And, by the way, I prefer to think of the little men in the computers as
red daemons ;-)
Todd R. Burzynski
todd savvyfox com
Are you a Savvy Fox?
] [Thread Prev